Celebrityreel
Home
Meet Another Set Of BBNaija 2019 #pepperdem gang Housemates
Meet Another Set Of BBNaija 2019 #pepperdem gang Housemates
Celebritybaze
July 01, 2019
NELSON
Age:- 26
SIR DEE
Age:- 28
TUOYO
Age:- 24
Age:- 30
MIKE
Age:- 28
TACHA
Age:- 23
Age:- 23
GEDONI
Age:- 31
MERCY
Age:- 26
Age:- 22
SEYI
Age:- 30
THELMA
Age:- 26
Post a Comment
0 Comments
CONTACT US ON +2348080964914
Popular Posts
‘I WOKE UP, I REALIZED MY KIDNEY WAS GONE” – 23 YEAR OLD LADY SHARES HER HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE IN LEBANON
May 28, 2019
Kim Kardashian shares first photo of her son, Psalm West
June 11, 2019
Bbnaija’s Miracle Ikechukwu Unveils His Girlfriend In Romantic Summer Photos
June 30, 2019
I was the queen of ‘Wakapass’, auditions’ – Funke Akindele reveals
May 25, 2019
ADORABLE PHOTOS OF OLU JACOBS AND WIFE PICTURED WITH THEIR GRANDCHILD
June 06, 2019
Lady slams BBNaija 2019 organizers over the choice of housmates (video)
July 04, 2019
0 Comments