Celebrityreel
Home
ADORABLE PHOTOS OF OLU JACOBS AND WIFE PICTURED WITH THEIR GRANDCHILD
ADORABLE PHOTOS OF OLU JACOBS AND WIFE PICTURED WITH THEIR GRANDCHILD
Celebritybaze
June 06, 2019
Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife Feeds Their Grandchild
Nollywood veteran actors, Olu Jacobs watches as his wife, Ajoke Silva feeds their grandchild.
Their son, Olusoji Jacobs welcomed his first child with wife, Boma in April.
Post a Comment
0 Comments
CONTACT US ON +2348080964914
Popular Posts
Kim Kardashian shares first photo of her son, Psalm West
June 11, 2019
Rape Scandal: Pastor Fatoyinbo never officiated our wedding and I was never a choir director at COZA – Timi Dakolo
July 04, 2019
Bbnaija’s Miracle Ikechukwu Unveils His Girlfriend In Romantic Summer Photos
June 30, 2019
‘I WOKE UP, I REALIZED MY KIDNEY WAS GONE” – 23 YEAR OLD LADY SHARES HER HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE IN LEBANON
May 28, 2019
BBNaija’s Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Photos With Her New Hairstyle
February 08, 2020
I was the queen of ‘Wakapass’, auditions’ – Funke Akindele reveals
May 25, 2019
0 Comments