Celebrityreel
Home
Victoria Beckham celebrates 20th wedding anniversary with David Beckham, share throwback photos
Victoria Beckham celebrates 20th wedding anniversary with David Beckham, share throwback photos
Celebritybaze
July 04, 2019
David Beckham and Victoria Beckham are celebrating their 20th wedding anniversary.
The fashion entrepreneur marked the day by sharing a clip which had photos of them together at
various points in their marriage.
She captioned the clip: "20 years today. I love you so much xxxxx Kisses x @davidbeckham"
Watch the video below.
Post a Comment
0 Comments
CONTACT US ON +2348080964914
Popular Posts
Bobrisky Shows Off His Newly Acquired Mercedes Benz Car
June 07, 2019
"Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" - BBNaija's Leo Dasilva advises
June 19, 2019
‘I WOKE UP, I REALIZED MY KIDNEY WAS GONE” – 23 YEAR OLD LADY SHARES HER HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE IN LEBANON
May 28, 2019
COZA is not our member- CAN
July 04, 2019
Lady slams BBNaija 2019 organizers over the choice of housmates (video)
July 04, 2019
NEYMAR’S RAPE CASE! WHATSAPP CONVERSATIONS BETWEEN NEYMAR AND NAJILA LEAKED
June 09, 2019
0 Comments