Celebrityreel
Home
DAVIDO PRAYING WITH CREW & ONE HOLDING HENNESSY, FANS REACT
DAVIDO PRAYING WITH CREW & ONE HOLDING HENNESSY, FANS REACT
Celebritybaze
July 04, 2019
Popular Nigerian singer,Davido was seen praying with his crew members before his show as one of them was seen holding an Hennessy.
Fans are beginning to react to the video as some said its an anointing oil.
See Reactions And Video Below:
Post a Comment
0 Comments
CONTACT US ON +2348080964914
Popular Posts
Kim Kardashian shares first photo of her son, Psalm West
June 11, 2019
Rape Scandal: Pastor Fatoyinbo never officiated our wedding and I was never a choir director at COZA – Timi Dakolo
July 04, 2019
Bbnaija’s Miracle Ikechukwu Unveils His Girlfriend In Romantic Summer Photos
June 30, 2019
‘I WOKE UP, I REALIZED MY KIDNEY WAS GONE” – 23 YEAR OLD LADY SHARES HER HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE IN LEBANON
May 28, 2019
BBNaija’s Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Photos With Her New Hairstyle
February 08, 2020
I was the queen of ‘Wakapass’, auditions’ – Funke Akindele reveals
May 25, 2019
0 Comments